Updating imac memory
Place the computer in its upright position. If you've been using your iMac, wait ten minutes after shutting it down to let the internal components cool. The window that appears lists the total memory, including the amount of memory that originally came with the computer plus the newly added memory. For best performance, fill both memory slots, installing an equal memory module in each slot. Place a soft, clean towel or cloth on the desk or other flat surface to prevent scratching the display.
Hold the sides of the computer and slowly lay the computer face-down on the towel or cloth. Reconnect the power cord and all other cables to the computer, then start up the computer.
Installing memory in the bottom slot The internal components of your iMac can be warm.
If you hear these tones, confirm that the memory you installed is compatible with your iMac and that it's installed correctly by reseating the memory. Then choose Memory under the Hardware section in the left side of System Information.
If your Mac continues to make the tone, contact Apple Support. Fortunately, despite having come out over five years ago, Apple still offers Snow Leopard.
- Strompreis drewag online dating
- Malviviendo 2x02 online dating
- Who is rupert penry jones dating
- Pitbull dating life
- Assistir filme ligeiramente gravidos dublado online dating
- Manchester amputee dating
- Online dating site description
- Gay dating sites in the usa
- Emma on dancing with the stars dating
- Saudi arabia dating girls
- Descalzos en el parque online dating
- Craigslist space coast fl personals dating
- The old path ang dating daan website